As Bilkom Bilişim Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi (referred to as “Bilkom” or “Company”), we use certain technologies cookies, pixels, GIFs, etc. (“cookies”) to improve your experience during your use or visit of our websites (“Site”), applications or all similar online or offline channels that we offer to you in the digital environment (all aforementioned channels together referred to as “Platform”).
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”).
The purpose of this Cookie Disclaimer is to inform you about the cookies used during the use of the Platforms and the processing of personal data. In this document, we would like to explain to you what type of cookies we use on our website and for what purposes and how you can control these cookies.
Bilkom, can stop using the cookies we use on our website and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our website and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Disclaimer at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Disclaimer will become effective even if they are published on the website, application or any public media. You can find the latest update date at the end of the text.
For detailed information on the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company; you can access Bilkom’s Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at www.bilkom.com.tr.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in the context of your visit to our website or through cookies in the electronic environment due to your use of our application, based on a legal reasons for the legitimate interest of our Company. Your collected personal data can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Disclaimer within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
As Bilkom, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Disclaimer to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public agencies and legally authorized private persons, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the website and the application. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the website.
- Analyzing the website and the application, increasing the performance of the website and the application. For example, the integration of different servers on which the website works, determining the number of visitors to the website and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the website and the application and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the website, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the website.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements closely related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
Cookies Used on Our Website and Application
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our website and application.
The use of certain cookies is essential for the correct functioning of our website and application. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies allow you to personalize the services offered on our website by remembering your preferences and choices on the website and application. For example, it allows us to remember your language selection on our website or the font size you have chosen when reading a text.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your Facebook/Twitter accounts to create personalized ads or to conduct market research.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve your experience on our website and application and the services we provide to you by analyzing performance. For example, these cookies allow us to detect which pages our visitors view the most, whether our website is working properly and possible problems.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform:
- Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach a general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org Preferences for cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Platform.
- Click to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies via mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law, data owners can,
- Require information as to whether personal data is processed or not,
- Require information about the processing, if personal data has been processed,
- Require information on the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Require information on the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK law and other applicable laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation for the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights listed above, to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form which can be accessed at https://www.bilkom.com.tr/en/protection-of-personal-data/ or by other methods stipulated in the legislation. Depending on the nature of your request, your application will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Last updated: 27/May/2019